DRC Capital is an independent investment adviser focusing on the commercial real estate debt sector in Europe. DRC is a recognised market leader in European real estate finance and pioneered the emergence of investment vehicles dedicated to real estate debt investing in Europe. DRC-advised funds have consistently and profitably invested capital since 2009, having executed more than 99 investments representing in excess of £2 billion of invested capital.
DRC was formed by Dale Lattanzio, Rob Clayton and Cyrus Korat as an independent investment adviser focusing on the real estate debt sector in Europe and is headquartered in London. DRC was amongst the first movers in the non-bank CRE lending market in 2009 and, whilst the lasting need for a supply of new capital in Europe has continued to attract new non-bank players, DRC has maintained its position as a leader in the space by providing bespoke solutions to borrowers, where previously only standardised credit products were available.
The investment team provides investment advisory services to the following investment vehicles:
- European Real Estate Debt Fund I LP (£300.5m closed and fully invested with 16 investments)
- Duet Real Estate Finance Ltd (DREF:LN), a London Stock Exchange listed investment company (£76m raised in 2011 and invested in ERED I)
- European Real Estate Debt Fund II LP (£487m closed; currently investing with 26 investments closed to date)
- European Real Estate Debt Fund III LP (£600m closed; currently investing with 15 investments closed to date)
- Senior Debt Program (c. €600m raised and investing)
- UK Whole Loan Program (£700m closed; currently investing with 7 investments closed to date)